Wednesday, 1 August 2007

Pas Chic Chic - Francofolies De Montreal - August 1st 2007


















Band : Pas Chic Chic
Venue : Francofolies De Montreal
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : August 1st 2007
Grade : 2/5

Setlist :
Intro
Aude Aux Ondes
Tes Clichés Déclenchés
Se Mirer Mare
Blindé D'attentions
Mille Mille
Section Instrumentale
Briser Méprise
Haydée Morcelée
Sur Les Ecrans Statiques
En Chaîne Et En Vogue
Vous Comprenez Pourquoi

Comments : Well, well, well... a tough one to talk about. This is the 2nd time I see Pas Chic Chic at an open-air street festival in a few weeks. I have to admit that the main reason I went to see them the first time is because Roger was a member of Fly Pan Am and Godspeed You! Black Emperor. Despite no similarities of his previous musical projects, I found it "entertaining" the first time and rather boring this time. Definitely not my kind of stuff. 

No comments: