Sunday, 10 August 2008

Fields Of The Nephilim - M'era Luna - August 10th 2008











Band : Fields Of The Nephilim
Venue : M'era Luna Festival
Town (country) : Hildesheim (Germany)
Date : August 10th 2008
Grade : 3/5

Setlist :
Shroud 
Straight To The Light 
The Watchman 
Trees Come Down 
From The Fire 
Penetration 
Endemoniada 
Moonchild 
Dawnrazor 
The Sequel 
Psychonaut 

Last Exit For The Lost

Comments : This is the second time I see them in two weeks and I have to admit that I am much less excited than in Waregem. And the fact that they play right after that amazing show by New Model Army does not really help. I have to admit really can not stand that guitar player on the left. A quite fair show, knowing that I get to see them once every 8 years I will not complain too much.

Extra : The Sequel (video)


No comments: