Friday, 9 May 2008

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Hammersmith Apollo - May 9th 2008











Band : Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Venue : Hammersmith Apollo
Town (country) : London (UK)
Date : May 9th 2008
Grade : 5/5

Setlist :
Night Of The Lotus Eaters 
Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!! 
Tupelo 
Red Right Hand 
Today's Lesson 
Midnight Man 
I Let Love In 
Deanna 
Moonland 
Hold On To Yourself 
The Ship Song 
We Call Upon The Author 
Lie Down Here (& Be My Girl) 
Papa Won’t Leave You, Henry 
More News From Nowhere 

Lovely Creature 
Get Ready For Love 
The Lyre Of Orpheus 

Into My Arms 
Hard On For Love 
Stagger Lee 


Comments : Third and last London show for this tour and the only one I took my camera with me. Barry Adamson opened for The Bad Seeds on the first two nights and the infamous Dave Graney was back tonight. This 2008 European tour was probably the best tour since 14 years. 

Extra : I Let Love In (video)

No comments: