Sunday, 21 September 2008

My Bloody Valentine - ATP New York - September 21st 2008











Band : My Bloody Valentine
Venue : Kutshers Country Club (ATP New York)
Town (country) : Monticello, NY (USA)
Date : September 21st 2008
Grade : 3/5

Setlist :
I Only Said
When You Sleep
You Never Should
When You Wake
Cigarette In Your Bed
Come In Alone
Only Shallow
Thorn
Nothing Much To Lose
To Here Knows When
Blown A Wish
Slow
Soon
Feed Me With Your Kiss
Sue Is Fine
You Made Me Realise

Comments : My Bloody Valentine curated the last day of the festival and headlined it. Well, this proves that being considered as a "cult" band does not make it all. I enjoyed the show and I am glad i finally got to see them, but found the band live way over rated. The 20 minutes or so of noise during You Made Me Realise was just plain. 

No comments: