Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Psychic TV - Ex Marché De Gros - May 20th 2009












Band : Psychic TV
Venue : Ex Marché De Gros (Nuits Sonores)
City (country) : Lyon (France)
Date : May 20th 2009
Grade : 4/5

Setlist :
n/a

Comments : Psychic TV is one of my favorite bands, so despite the jetlag and my profound dislike of the general ambiance at the Nuits Sonores festival (body search at the entry, no camera policy etc.), I travelled to Lyon to see them again. I must admit I was slightly disappointed with the setlist. Although it included a great cover of The Velvet Underground's "Foggy Notion", I found it less exciting than the last time I saw them in Paris 5 years ago. Still, Gen seemed to be in better spirits than at last month's TG tour. Overall, a really great show as expected.

No comments: