Sunday, 13 September 2009

The Flaming Lips - ATP New York - September 13th 2009











Band : The Flaming Lips
Venue : Kutshers Country Club (ATP New York)
Town (country) : Monticello, NY (USA)
Date : September 13th 2009
Grade : 3/5

Setlist :
The Fear
Race For The Prize
Silver Trembling Hands
The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song (With All Your Power)
Fight Test
Enthusiasm For Life Defeats Existential Fear
Convinced Of The Hex
Vein Of Stars
Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots, Pt. 1
Pompeii Am Götterdämmerung
Taps
The W.A.N.D.
Do You Realize??
Over The Rainbow

Comments : Unlike everyone who came with me to ATP this year, this is not one of the shows I was particularly looking forward to see. Yet, I must admit I had a pretty good time. The band gave a really nice performance and showed a great attitude compared to last year's curators. I am still not going to listen to any of their albums at home, but I might actually go to see them again next time they're in town.

Extra : video

No comments: