Friday, 2 October 2009

Teenage Jesus & The Jerks - Le National - October 2nd 2009











Band : Teenage Jesus & The Jerks
Venue : Le National (Pop Montreal)
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : October 2nd 2009
Grade : 4/5

Setlist :
Red Alert
Less Of Me
The Closet
Crown Of Thorns
Burning Rubber
Eliminate By Night
Freud In Flop
I Woke Up Dreaming
Race Mixing
Baby Doll
Orphans

Comments : Probably one of the best Lydia Lunch concerts I have ever seen, and definitely the shortest one. The band's great line-up featured Jim Sclavunos (Bad Seeds, Grinderman) on drums and Algis Kizys (Swans) on bass. They played right under 25 minutes, playing several songs 2 or 3 times in a row. I had chosen not to see them at the infamous Nuits Sonores festival in Lyon due to the prohibitive ticket price, so I am really happy I got to see them this time.

Extra : video

No comments: