Saturday, 14 November 2009

Klaxon Gueule - L'envers - November 14th 2009











Band : Klaxon Gueule
Venue : L'envers
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : November 14th 2009
Grade : 3/5

Setlist :
n/a

Comments : You know that I always complain about shows that start later than they are supposed to. Well, guess what is worse ? A show that starts earlier. After Eric's set at Casa Del Popolo, I walked to L'envers to see Klaxon Gueule. Gladly enough I showed up earlier than expected and I missed only 1/3 of the show. Last time I saw Klaxon Gueule was in a coal mine museum back... 6 years ago, and this is a show I was really looking forward to. Tonight, the trio accompagned by 2 guests (Philippe Lauzier & Gordon Allen) played a very different set than my previous experience, leaving the electronic experimentations for a more jazz sound.

No comments: