Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Sam Shalabi / Josh Zubot / Simon Trottier - Le Cagibi - February 9th 2010












Band : Sam Shalabi / Josh Zubot / Simon Trottier
Venue : Le Cagibi
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : February 9th 2010
Grade : 3/5

Setlist :
n/a

Comments : I know some of you might start to think that I go to see Sam Shalabi too much these days. Well, tonight's concert had really nothing to do with last week's. An interesting 30 minutes improvised set, where Sam's and Josh's sounds complemented each other really well. I am less enthousiastic about the third member who was mostly playing on his own without any real connection to what the others were doing. There was however a really amazing moment about halfway through the show.

1 comment:

Sébastian Hell said...

It's too bad Trottier went off on his own. I played a few shows opening both for him solo, or when he played as a duo with another Simon, and I like his band La Descente Du Coude as well.

Oh well, everyone has 'off' days, I guess.