Friday, 26 March 2010

A Place To Bury Strangers - Cabaret Juste Pour Rire - March 26th 2010











Band : A Place To Bury Strangers
Venue : Cabaret Juste Pour Rire
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : March 26th 2010
Grade : 2/5

Setlist :
In Your Heart
Exploding Head
I Know I'll See You
Ego Death
To Fix The Gash In Your Head
Deadbeat
I Lived My Life To Stand In The Shadow Of Your Heart
Ocean

Comments : Despite last year's rather disappointing concert experience, I decided to give A Place To Bury Strangers another try. Sadly, tonight's performance confirmed my previous impressions. The band put on a decent set, but it was far from their brilliant first show a couple of years back. I actually got bored at some point. Line-up was different this time with a new bass player on hand.

Extra : video

No comments: