Thursday, 27 May 2010

Mono - Sala Rossa - May 27th 2010











Band : Mono
Venue : Sala Rossa
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : May 27th 2010
Grade : 4/5

Setlist :
Ashes In The Snow
Burial At Sea
The Kidnapper Bell
Pure As Snow
Sabbath
Yearning
Follow The Map
Halcyon (Beautiful Days)
Everlasting Light

Comments : I finally found what has been bothering me about Mono shows all this time : the audience. Tonight, the Casa looked like a reunion of "the plaid bermuda short appreciation society". Best in show was the dude sporting the "great kisser, satisfaction guaranteed" tee-shirt. Gladly, tonight's show started on time and I managed to secure a quiet spot in the dead center. The band gave a really great performance (undoubtedly the best I have seen so far), although I think it would have added to the intensity if it were a bit shorter.

No comments: