Thursday, 13 May 2010

Tyske Ludder - Usine C - May 13th 2010











Band : Tyske Ludder
Venue : Usine C (Kinitik Festival)
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : May 13th 2010
Grade : 1/5

Setlist :
n/a

Comments : I have to confess that the only reason I stayed for this show is because I wanted to secure a good spot for the bands playing after. The concert started with a playback of the first message sent to Scientology by Anonymous. The singer was wearing a "V For Vendetta" mask (I hate that movie), the "drummer" was dressed like Schwarzenegger in Commando. He spent most of the show in front of the stage (as opposed to behind his electronic drums - go figure). The show ended by an anti-Bush song (or maybe it was pro-Bush - I don't know, they were singing in German along with the audience). Simply painful.

No comments: