Friday, 3 September 2010

Iggy & The Stooges - ATP New York - September 3rd 2010












Band : Iggy & The Stooges
Venue : Kutshers Country Club (ATP New York)
Town (country) : Monticello, NY (USA)
Date : September 3rd 2010
Grade : 5/5

Setlist :
Raw Power
Search And Destroy
Gimmie Danger
Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell
Shake Appeal
I Need Somebody
Penetration
Death Trip
1970
Night Theme
Beyond The Law
I Got A Right
I Wanna Be Your Dog
Open Up And Bleed
Funhouse
No Fun

Comments : The show I was most looking forward to see. I had seen Iggy Pop quite a lot in the past, but I managed to miss every single Stooges show since the reunion. Raw Power is maybe not the album I would have chosen to see, but who cares? A fantastic show as expected, undoubtedly one of the top ones of the year.

Extra : video

No comments: