Friday, 12 November 2010

Grinderman - Metropolis - November 12th 2010











Band : Grinderman
Venue : Metropolis
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : November 12th 2010
Grade : 5/5

Setlist :
Mickey Mouse And The Goodbye Man
Worm Tamer
Get It On
Heathen Child
Evil !
When My Baby Comes
What I Know
Honey Bee (Let's Fly To Mars)
Kitchenette
No Pussy Blues
Bellringer Blues
Palaces Of Montezuma
When My Love Comes Down
Love Bomb
Grinderman
Man In The Moon

Comments : Probably the most hyped show of the fall. The show where everyone had to be. We still managed to secure our usual front row spots. I have to confess the second Grinderman album did not have as much impact on me as the first one, but Nick Cave is still Nick Cave so I can not be 100% partial about this one. A very nice show as expected, although definitely less exciting than a Bad Seeds one.

Extra : video

No comments: