Sunday, 12 December 2010

Raymonde Howard - Kraspek Myzik - December 12th 2010











Band : Raymonde Howard
Venue : Kraspek Myzik
Town (country) : Lyon (France)
Date : December 12th 2010
Grade : 3/5

Setlist :
The Naked Line
Lychee Liquor
The Raincoats Are Here
Who's Got The Girls
The Sculptress
Between The Lines
Les Visteurs
Alex & The Ramps
Fuck You

Comments : I never thought I would see another show at my old headquarters, having been shut down by the city of Lyon 8 years ago. It was nice to see Laetitia and Fabrice after their Montreal show despite my jetlag. No big surprises in the setlist with only 1 old song played ("Between The Lines"), and a brand new track called "Les Visiteurs" (I have no clue if this is related to the famous French movie of the same name).

Extra : video

No comments: