Sunday, 1 May 2011

Godspeed You ! Black Emperor - Olympia - May 1st 2011











Band : Godspeed You ! Black Emperor
Venue : Olympia
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : May 1st 2011
Grade : 5/5

Setlist :
John Hughes (She Dreamt She Was A Bulldozer, She Dreamt She Was Alone In An Empty Field)
Gathering Storm
Albanian
Dead Metheny
12-28-99 (Outro)
Chart #3
World Police And Friendly Fire
Gorecki (Moya)
BBFIII

Comments : I was not crazy to come back to the Olympia. I was relieved to see that the barriers between the stage and the audience were gone and I found the general ambiance in the venue much better than the Mogwai show. The sound at tonight's show was probably the “least good” I have heard on the tour. A similar set list to last show’s; nice to hear John Hugues again though ! Tomorrow is my last chance to hear Gamelan I guess...

No comments: