Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Laurie Anderson - Usine C - October 4th 2011











Band : Laurie Anderson
Venue : Usine C
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : October 4th 2011
Grade : 4/5

Setlist :
n/a

Comments : We only heard about this show a few days beforehand, and we were lucky enough to get tickets for the first night. Billed as a "multimedia experience", I did not really know what to expect for my very first Laurie Anderson show (minus the controversial collaboration with Lou Reed and John Zorn last year). I really enjoyed tonight's performance, sometimes reminiscent of The Residents (see Randy's stories during the Talking Light tour). A very nice evening, I almost wished I had gotten tickets for one more show even though it would have been the exact same performance.

No comments: