Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Martin Tétreault Et Son Quatuor De Tourne-disques - Musée D'art Contemporain - November 30th 2011












Band : Martin Tétreault Et Son Quatuor De Tourne-disques
Venue : Musée D'art Contemporain - Salle Beverly Webster Rolph
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : November 30th 2011
Grade : 3/5

Setlist :
n/a

Comments : Undoubtedly the best opening act of the Godspeed shows I have seen this year, I decided to give him another try. Add to the fact that it was a free show and the last one of the Triennale, it was not to be missed. Tonight, Martin Tétreault did not really "play", but conducted a quartet of turntables. The result was as interesting as expected (the first track was actually amazing). I was a bit disappointed that Martin did not take part in the quartet and I also found the performance a tad too long. Unsurprisingly, the turnout for a true "avant garde" show was much lower than my two previous experiences at this series.

No comments: