Sunday, 19 February 2012

Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra - La Tulipe - February 19th 2012











Band : Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra
Venue : La Tulipe
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : February 19th 2012
Grade : 5/5

Setlist :
13 Blues For Thirteen Moons
There Is a Light
What We Loved Was Not Enough
Black Water Blowed / Engine Broke Blues
Take Away These Early Grave Blues
Psalms 99
Blind Blind Blind
Horses In The Sky

Comments : I have to admit I was a bit disappointed to see this show booked at La Tulipe after seeing the band at the Ukrainian and Sala. I managed to secure my front row dead center spot, and I enjoyed tonight's concert more than the last one. The sound was really good from where I was standing and I was happy to hear three new songs. No big surprise in the setlist which was quite similar to what they played throughout this tour, but I think it worked better than last time. A pretty nice evening.

No comments: