Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Hangedup - Casa Del Popolo - March 27th 2012











Band : Hangedup
Venue : Casa Del Popolo
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : March 27th 2012
Grade : 4/5

Setlist :
Loop
Sink
Billy Bang
Skree
Radwan
? (new song)
Propane

Comments : Due to it being a work week night added to a chronic lack of sleep, I was a bit disappointed to hear that Hangedup would play after Jason Sharp (in whom I had no real interest). Anyways, I am glad and grateful I got to see them once again. Tonight's set started where the last one left us (mostly new songs), but was longer. Tonight also sounded more experimental than what we’ve been used to. I particularly enjoyed the one where Eric put some kind of old metal gear over his drum kit which sounded pretty industrial to me. Hopefully, this show is a harbinger for more shows and the possibility of a new album (?).

No comments: