Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Biosphere & Lustmord - Monument National - May 30th 2012
















Band : Biosphere & Lustmord Present Trinity
Venue : Monument National - Salle Ludger-Duvernay (Mutek)
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : May 30th 2012
Grade : 3/5

Setlist :
n/a

Comments : I did not really know what to expect of this collaboration. Seeing as Lustmord's live concerts are quite rare and that this is probably the closest I will ever get to seeing SPK, it was not to be missed. The set started as a dark ambient masterpiece, but I was a bit less convinced when the beat (or maybe I should call it pulsations?) started in the middle. Gladly, everything came back to "normal" quite quickly. It was overall a nice experience, although less "evil" than what I was expecting (perhaps due to the collaboration with Biosphere?) I was surprised by the low attendance and by the fact that people chose to sit more towards the middle of the room than in the front.

No comments: