Monday, 15 April 2013

Acid Mothers Temple - Sala Rossa - April 15th 2013












Band : Acid Mothers Temple
Venue : Sala Rossa
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : April 15thth 2013
Grade : 5/5

Setlist :

?
Dark Stars In The Dazzling Sky
Pink Lady Lemonade
Cometary Orbital Drive
Speed Guru
La Novia
?


Comments : This show really made me happy all around ! I was really glad that last year's "final" tour was not actually the last one. I was also quite happy that Acid Mothers Temple were playing at Sala Rosa instead of Il Motore and to see Tabata Mitsuru part of the line-up again: I really enjoyed seeing them as a 5 piece band last time. Tonight was probably one of the best AMT shows I have seen: a really great one indeed with a killer version of Pink Lady Lemonade and great merch ! See you guys next year !

No comments: