Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Killing Joke - Café Campus - April 23rd 2013












Band : Killing Joke
Venue : Café Campus
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : April 23th 2013
Grade : 5/5

Setlist :

Requiem
Turn To Red
Wardance
European Super State
Love Like Blood
The Beautiful Dead
Empire Song
Chop Chop
Sun Goes Down
Eighties
Money Is Not Our God
Whiteout
Asteroid
The Wait
Coroprate Elect
Pandemonium
Change
The Death And Resurrection Show
Pssyche

Comments : Last time I saw a show at Café Campus was 2007 and I have no complaints about it: welcoming staff, early show over by 10:30pm and the sound was better than the last Killing Joke show at Le Cabaret. I was actually more excited to see them touring to support a "best of" album rather than a new one as I knew we were going to get a solid setlist. After 20 years or so of seeing Killing Joke in concert, I finally got to see them play Love Like Blood ! What more can one ask for ?

1 comment:

Sébastian Hell said...

I didn't even know they came to town!

Sad I missed this...