Monday, 10 June 2013

Cut Hands - Casa Del Popolo - June 10th 2013












Band : Cut Hands
Venue : Casa Del Popolo (Suoni Per Il Popolo)
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : June 10th 2013
Grade : 3/5

Setlist :
n/a

Comments : Last time I saw William Bennett was 16 years ago. Even though I am much less familiar with Cut Hands than Whitehouse, this was definitely a show not to be missed. Thankfully, William Bennett made it across the Canadian border (Whitehouse was cancelled in 2006 because they were denied entry). However, it was 11:30pm when he finally got on stage and honestly, I was longing for my bed more than the show at that point. Nevertheless, the set was interesting as expected - no vocals, no controversy - only rythmics with a subtle noise added now and then for good measure. Not my usual stuff but well played and nice to see despite the late hour.

No comments: