Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Blonde Redhead - Théâtre Corona - August 28th 2013












Band : Blonde Redhead
Venue : Théâtre Corona
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : August 28th 2013
Grade : 2/5

Setlist :
n/a

Comments : After a disappointing show last time due to their (what I thought) uninspiring last album, I was less excited than usual to see them again. Yet, a smaller venue and the fact that they do not have a new album out, gave me a glimmer of hope. Well, the balcony was closed at the venue so it looked like I was probably not the only one disappointed with their previous show at Metropolis. The show started out quite well, but sadly fell back into the same lacklustre pattern as last time. After the first 3 songs I started to get bored with the setlist. There were a couple of highlights but I really wonder if I will go see them again or if I should simply call it quits ?

No comments: