Saturday, 26 October 2013

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Hammermith Apollo - October 26th 2013












Band : Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Venue : Hammersmith Apollo
Town (country) : London (UK)
Date : October 26th 2013
Grade : 5/5

Setlist :
We No Who U R
Jubilee Street
Abattoir Blues
Tupelo
Stranger Than Kindness
Mermaids
From Her To Eternity
Love Letter
Far From Me
Higgs Boson Blues
Hiding All Away
The Mercy Seat
Stagger Lee
Push The Sky Away
We Real Cool
Deanna
Red Right Hand
Jack The Ripper
Give Us A Kiss


Comments : After being a bit disappointed by the North American shows earlier this year, I was a slightly less excited to see the Bad Seeds again, but on the other hand I have always had good experiences at the Hammersmith Apollo. George Vjestica has replaced Ed Kueper on the guitar, and I have to say I did not miss him at all during the set. On the contrary, I found the band more cohesive. A pretty solid Bad Seeds set: I was really happy to hear Stranger than Kindness again and also Far From Me. The songs from the new album sounded much better than on the album and the previous NA shows but I was really unimpressed by the new song Give Us A Kiss.

No comments: