Thursday, 3 October 2013

Nine Inch Nails - Centre Bell - October 3rd 2013












Band : Nine Inch Nails
Venue : Centre Bell
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : October 3rd 2013
Grade : 3/5

Setlist :
Copy of A
1,000,000
Terrible Lie
March Of The Pigs
Piggy
All Time Low
Disappointed
Came Back Haunted
Find My Way
The Frail
The Wretched
Survivalism
Satellite
Running
A Warm Place
Somewhat Damaged
Wish
Burn
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like A Hole
Echoplex
I'm Afraid Of Americans
While I'm Still Here
Black Noise
Hurt


Comments : Interestingly, the last time I went to a show at the Bell Centre was to see Nine Inch Nails. I did not think I was going to see them on this tour but thanks to a very kind person (you know who you are and thank you so much again!) I was lucky enough to be invited for tonight's show. I had a great seat for the show. The concert was more rock than previously which was not a big surprise considering the new album. However, I never expected to see NIN with a saxophone and back-up singers, that was a definite change. Overall, a nice show as expected.

No comments: