Sunday, 19 January 2014

Neurosis - Metropolis - January 19th 2014












Band : Neurosis
Venue : Metropolis
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : January 19th 2014
Grade : 2/5

Setlist :
Given To The Rising
At The Well
Distill (Watching The Swarm)
Locust Star
Bleeding The Pigs
Water Is Not Enough
The Tide
My Heart For Deliverance
At The End Of The Road

Comments : Back at the Metropolis for the 2nd night in a row. Tonight's show did not really impress me more than last night. Again, none of my favourite tracks were performed. The audience was quite annoying (hipster couple shoving their way in 2-minutes after show start and yammering all the time). Perhaps the annoying crowd was attending the Neutral Milk Hotel show last night? Coming back to Neurosis, I think I am good for another 15 years, and I doubt I will come to see them again in the near future.

No comments: