Monday, 16 June 2014

Low - Sala Rossa - June 16th 2014












Band : Low
Venue : Sala Rossa (Suoni Per Il Popolo)
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : June 16th 2014
Grade : 5/5

Setlist :
Nothing But Heart
Just Make It Stop
I'm On Fire
On My Own
Plastic Cup
Princess Rode Surgery
Monkey
Holy Ghost
Murderer
Sunflower
Especially Me
Words
Pissing
Last Snowstorm Of The Year
Stay
When I Go Deaf


Comments : Just like Bardo Pond a few days ago, tonight was actually my very first time seeing Low neither as an opening band nor at a festival. Gladly, it was a really fantastic show as expected, although the video projections did not work at all on the red velvet curtains of the Sala Rossa. I was pretty happy by the setlist which included 3 of my all time favourite Low tracks : Especially Me, Murderer & Pissing. See you tomorrow !

No comments: