Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - D.A.R. Constitution Hall - July 23rd 2014












Band : Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Venue : D.A.R. Constitution Hall
Town (country) : Washington, DC (USA)
Date : July 23rd 2014
Grade : 5/5

Setlist :
We Real Cool
Jubilee Street
Tupelo
Do You Love Me ?
Red Right Hand
Mermaids
From Her To Eternity
West Country Girl
Into My Arms
People Ain't No Good
God Is In The House
The Weeping Song
Higgs Boson Blues
The Mercy Seat
Stagger Lee
Push The Sky Away
The Ship Song
Deanna
The Lyre of Orpheus

Comments : Once again, this Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds North-American tour was a real disappointement when it comes to the choice of venues as all the shows were reserved seating. Getting good seats were again impossible on the ever messy pre-sale, so I ended up going to see less shows than I initially intended to. However, tonight, I managed to make my way to the front and enjoyed a Bad Seeds concert the way I like it ! A nice show despite no real surprises on the setlist, but George Vjestica is definitely a great replacement to Ed Kueper.

No comments: