Friday, 25 July 2014

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Mann Center - July 25th 2014












Band : Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Venue : Mann Center For The Performing Arts
Town (country) : Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Date : July 25th 2014
Grade : 3/5

Setlist :
We Real Cool
Jubilee Street
Tupelo
Red Right Hand
Mermaids
From Her To Eternity
Into My Arms
God Is In The House
Higgs Boson Blues
The Weeping Song
The Mercy Seat
Stagger Lee
Push The Sky Away
Deanna
Jack The Ripper
The Lyre Of Orpheus

Comments : Unlike in DC, things did not really work out tonight. The security did not let people move forward (except from the first section), so I was stuck in my seat. It was like watching a DVD instead of being part of a live performance, so I did not really connect to the show. Gladly, I was able to make my way up during the encore and enjoyed the last 3 songs from a way more interesting point of view.

No comments: