Thursday, 17 July 2014

Sam Shalabi & Stefan Christoff - Casa Del Popolo - July 17th 2014












Band : Sam Shalabi & Stefan Christoff
Venue : Casa Del Popolo
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : July 17th 2014
Grade : 3/5

Setlist :
n/a

Comments : Unlike last month, tonight's collaboration had guests. I was almost disappointed when I found out because I was really looking forward to repeat the amazing experience I had once again. The evening was divided in two sets : the first one with Will Eizlini & Xarah Dion and the second one with two musicians I was not familiar with at all (Jahsun Drms and Mark Haynes). It was different than last time, but it was still very enjoyable. I definitely preferred the first one. I found the two gests on the second one a bit shy at first but the collaboration became really interesting once it built up.

No comments: