Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Thisquietarmy - Casa Del Popolo - February 11th 2015












Band : Thisquietarmy
Venue : Casa Del Popolo
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : February 11th 2015
Grade : 3/5

Setlist :
n/a


Comments : I don't think I had seen Eric performing with a drummer before tonight, so I was quite looking forward to this improvised set. Max Cayer (from Nous Étions and Drub) added a nice balance to Eric's guitar. Eric was also plugged into one of the big amps from one of the other bands performing tonight. The sound of the amp did not really work well with Eric's sonorities and the sound coming out of the PA was much better. It was also one of the very few thisquietarmy concerts I have seen with no video projections. Tonight was probably not the best TQA show I have seen but quite an interesting and unique experience.

No comments: