Friday, 18 September 2015

Godflesh - Le National - September 18th 2015












Band : Godflesh
Venue : Le National (Pop Montreal)
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : September 18th 2015
Grade : 4/5

Setlist :
New Dark Ages
Deadend
Shut Me Down
Life Giver Life Taker
Carrion
Towers Of Emptiness
Christbait Rising
Streetcleaner
Spite
Crush My Soul
Like Rats


Comments : Last time I saw Godflesh was 14 years ago and Paul Raven was playing the bass. That particular show had left me disappointed based on my previous experiences with the band. I still had quite high expectations for this reunion even if the new album did not impress me as much as I would have wanted to. Anyway, that was a great show and I had a really great time. Probably not the best Godflesh concert I have ever seen, but a pretty good one. Sadly the venue was far from being sold out (the balcony was closed to the publis), so I doubt they will be back in Montreal anytime soon.

No comments: