Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Low - Bar Le Ritz P.D.B - September 22nd 2015












Band : Low
Venue : Bar Le Ritz P.D.B
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : September 22nd 2015
Grade : 5/5

Setlist :
No Comprende
Kid In The Corner
The Innocents
Plastic Cup
On My Own
Holy Ghost
Monkey
Spanish Translation
Lies
Into You
Pissing
DJ
What Part Of Me
Will The Night
Landslide
Sunflower
Two-Step


Comments : Tonight was my very first time at Le Ritz and I was nicely surprised by the transformation of the venue (it used to be Il Motore). It is still a long way out to get there, but it looks much nicer inside. Sadly the video projections did not work at all on the walls and the band stopped it after the first song. I really wish the venue would have turned on more lights on stage at this point. I like the new album more than the previous one, so I enjoyed the show more, although I wish they would change the old tracks they are playing a bit more from tour to tour. No big surprises in the setlist (except for Two-step requested by my friend), but it was once again really nice to hear Pissing. Alan seemed happy to be here and was quite chatty with the audience. Hope to see them again soon.

No comments: