Saturday, 3 October 2015

Chameleons Vox - Katacombes - October 3rd 2015












Band : Chameleons Vox
Venue : Katacombes
Town (country) : Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date : October 3rd 2015
Grade : 5/5

Setlist :
Don't Fall
Here Today
Monkeyland
Second Skin
Up The Down Escalator
Less Than Human
Pleasure And Pain
Thursday's Child
As High As You Can Go
A Person Isn't Safe Anywhere These Days
Paper Tigers
View From A Hill
Swamp Thing
Perfume Garden
Soul In Isolation
Singing Rule Britannia (While The Walls Close In)


Comments : I was lucky enough to attend the very first reunion show of The Chameleons at the Manchester Academy back in 2000 but I managed to miss every single Chameleons, Mark Burgess or Chameleons Vox show after that. I was really excited about this show, although having 3 opening bands was a serious turndown. The show was sold out and the venue was packed, but I still managed to secure my usual spot. It was amazing to be able to hear the whole Scirpt Of The Bridge album. I actually realized tonight that the order of the tracks differ between the European and the North-American releases. I was an amazing show as expected despite the late hour and the heavily intoxicated (and therefore really annoying) audience members.

No comments: